Pacific Environmental Technologies Softwall Cleanrooms are a quick, easy, and economical solution combining the strict requirements of a cleanroom with the low cost, portability, rapid deployment, and configurability of modular systems.
Strong and lightweight, our softwall cleanrooms can be installed as free-standing structures or hung from your existing ceiling. Units of different sizes can be combined to create spaces of nearly any size and classification, or areas of differing classifications.
Our softwall cleanrooms can cover an area up to 24 ft. x 24 ft. (576 sq. ft.; 7.3m x 7.3m, 53.5 sq. m.) utilizing 4 legs (larger sizes require additional support legs) and can achieve classifications from ISO 8 to ISO 5 (Class 100,000 to Class 100).
Pacific Environmental Technologies softwall cleanrooms are ideal solutions for smaller operations, temporary expansions and upgrades, and areas where space is limited. Contact Us or Request a Quote to discover how our softwall cleanrooms can benefit your application.
- Benefits of Softwall Cleanrooms:
- Low cost.
- Rapid delivery and deployment.
- Ease of installation.
- Minimal disruption to the surrounding work areas.
- Portable: Easy to disassemble and relocate.
- Expandable: Multiple units can be combined to expand capacity or create areas of different classifications.
- Softwall Cleanroom Key Features:
- HEPA or ULPA FFUs (Fan-Filter Units) for classifcations ranging from ISO 8 to ISO 5 (Class 100,000 to Class 100).
- Covers an area up to 24 ft. x 24 ft. (576 sq. ft.; 7.3m x 7.3m, 53.5 sq. m.) with a single unit.
- Modules can be combined and reconfigured to create spaces of nearly any size with one or more classifications.
- 60 mil durable vinyl curtain walls available in clear, frosted, blackout, UV filtering, and ESD-safe anti-static.
- 80 mil vinyl strip curtains for high-traffic entryways.
- Standard 2 ft. x 4 ft. sealed LED panel cleanroom lighting.
- Standard 2 ft. x 4 ft. vinyl-coated gypsum cleanroom ceiling tiles.
- Steel frame and legs for superior strength and durability finished in white high-gloss powder coating for durability and cleanability.
- Optional Softwall Cleanroom Features:
- Casters for mobility (not recommended for units larger than 16 ft. x 16 ft.)
- Curtains in clear, frosted, blackout, UV filtering, ESD safe anti-static, Chemstat (Fabric), and Polystat (Urethane).
- Negative pressure applications for exhaust and emissions compliance.
- Custom entryways and penetrations including pass-through chambers, crane hatches, rollup doors, magnetic bi-parting curtains, and more.
- Comfort cooling and temperature & humidity control.
- Flow-through and tear-drop lighting.
- Steel, stainless, or aluminum ceiling pans with utility penetrations.
Softwall Cleanroom Sizes
Our softwall cleanrooms are available in a range of standard sizes suited to different applications. Our standard size softwall cleanrooms are kept in stock to ensure the quickest delivery time available to you. Each unit is packaged disassembled in sealed wood crates to ensure protection during transport, or opt for our factory installation and our installation technicians will deliver and assemble your softwall cleanroom quickly and efficiently.
| || |
Available Softwall Cleanroom Classifications:
|ISO Classification:||FED STD 209E Equivalent:||Air Changes per Hour (ACH):|
|ISO 5||Class 100||250 to 350 ACH|
|ISO 6||Class 1,000||75 to 120 ACH|
|ISO 7||Class 10,000||45 to 60 ACH|
|ISO 8||Class 100,000||25 to 35 ACH|
Frequently Asked Questions:
- FAQ 1: What is the difference between a hardwall and softwall cleanroom?
Like the name suggests, hardwall modular cleanrooms use rigid, interlocking panels to create a free-standing structure. These are typically used in small-to-medium sized operations requiring stricter pressure, temperature, and humidity control or in applications requiring superior cleanliness, but at significantly greater cost and time.
Softwall cleanrooms are a canopy-like structure utilizing flexible wall materials (typically vinyl curtains) fixed to a metal frame. Low-cost, lightweight, portable, and durable enough for demanding manufacturing processes, softwall cleanrooms are quickly becoming the ideal solution for a range of applications.
- FAQ 2: How soon can I expect delivery of my softwall cleanroom?
Before manufacturing begins, our engineers will meet with your design team to discuss your specific design requirements. Depending on the complexity of your specific application, a set of plans will be drafted for your final approval in 2 to 4 weeks. Once your team has given final approval on design, manufacturing will take 2 to 8 weeks depending on the size of your application.
From initial discussion to approved drawings, manufacturing, and packaging, most orders are generally ready for shipping within 6 weeks. Depending on your location, shipping can take an additional 4 to 6 weeks.
- FAQ 3: Is there an option for delivery and installation?
Though our softwall cleanrooms are easy to assemble with basic tools, Pacific Environmental Technologies also offers delivery & installation services at additional cost for hassle-free deployment and testing at your facility. The additional cost of this is subject to the size of your cleanroom, any additional shipping expenses, and your distance from us. Speak with one of our sales or design engineers for additional information.