Lead Mechanical Engineer
Minimum general requirements:
- 3~5 years experience in a related controlled environment industry designing, engineering mechanical systems (wet and dry) and control systems including preparation of construction document packages.
- Working hands on knowledge of psychrometrics as they relate to HVAC.
- Accurate, detailed, clear, concise design abilities.
- Solution and goal achievement oriented.
- Working knowledge of the architectural, electrical and plumbing elements of controlled environments.
- Must be US citizen or have valid green card.
Minimum educational requirements:
- College Graduate in an engineering discipline.
- Course work in mechanical systems, psychrometrics and controls.
- Course work in business management and/or project management.
Skills and abilities:
- English is his or her native language or exceptionally strong equivalent ability.
- Good written, listening and oral communications skills.
- Good presentation skills in a group or one on one setting.
- Good trouble shooting and analytical skills.
- See and think in "3D."
If you believe this describes you, please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration. When appropriate, we will invite strong candidates to take the next step by scheduling an interview. We are an equal opportunity employer.