Minimum general requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in assembling primarily design-build bid packages for the high tech commercial construction trades.
- Experience should be in each of the following trades: architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing trades.
- Must be able to produce accurate, detailed, clear, concise bid packages.
- Organized both at your work station and electronic filing.
- Solution and goal achievement oriented.
- Ability to schedule work load to support project bid timelines.
- Must be a US citizen or have valid green card.
Minimum educational requirements:
- Jr. College graduate in a Construction Management or Project Management related discipline.
- Course work in construction documents.
- Course work in construction estimating.
- Course work in HVAC mechanical systems.
- Course work in commercial architectural elements.
- Course work in basic electrical systems.
Skills and abilities:
- English is his or her native language or exceptionally strong equivalent ability.
- Exceptional CAD skills (AutoCAD desktop) both technical and in speed.
- Good written, listening and oral communications skills.
- Good presentation skills in a group or one on one setting.
- Good trouble shooting and analytical skills.
- See and think in "3D" to avoid costly missed work or labor hours.
What we are not looking for:
- Someone who needs to be instructed on what to do each day.
- Someone who cannot look at a project scope of work and figure out what the design package and schedule needs to be to meet the project time line.
- Someone who wants to function independent of the group needs.
If you believe this describes you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. When appropriate, we will invite strong candidates to take the next step by scheduling an interview. We are an equal opportunity employer.